Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Rain, please go away. While I will love running in the rain once I'm done C25K, I really do not want to water damage my iPhone. This nonsense of slight mist during the day, while I'm at work, and then down pouring when I get home so that I cannot go running is not cool. NOT COOL!!! Dear Customers, I know it is going to be rainy all weekend long while you are at your expensive summer cottages. Please do not take it out on me, I have no control of the weather. Look at the bright side, if you are at your cottage, it means you are not at work, like this girl. Dear Thom, thank you for being patient with my scrapbooking hobby habit and further for letting me have a girl night last night by watching wedding shows while scrapbooking. You are a keeper. Dear Readers, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and that the weather cooperates with you.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...